Monday, March 15, 2010
Beaver Creek, Co
In January Joey and I decided to take a trip ski trip to Beaver Creek, Co. We went with some of our good friends Adrienne and Collin, and Mike met us out there. We had a wonderful trip. We stayed in a great 2 bedroom condo that was right on the slopes. We enjoyed 3 full days of skiing and relaxation. Maya stayed with my parents while we were gone and did great! They stayed at our house for the first 2 nights, then moved to Mt. Pleasant for the other 2 nights. I was so excited to go get her on Monday morning, the 3 hour drive seemed like an eternity. I obviously missed her way more than she missed me, because when I walked in their house she was eating lunch so she looked up gave me a big grin and a wave and went back to eating! Priorities... I don't blame her, food is pretty important to me too! I told my parents that it may be a bad thing that she did so well, because now we know and we may need to plan a few more long weekend get aways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment